One network, every location.
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is Cbeyond’s enterprise-class network delivering a unified experience for voice, data and hosted services to streamline your IT and communications at an affordable rate. MPLS delivers Quality of Service (QoS) over Cbeyond’s private, dedicated network.
With MPLS you can securely connect and prioritize branch offices, customers, employees and suppliers under one easily-managed virtual network.
You Will Love Your Design
We design to please you and your clients.
Fast, Same Business Day Edits & Support
24-Hour turnaround time during business hours.
Free Education and Knowledge for Everyone.
No Hidden Charges
We quote flat-rate projects.
You Own Your Site
No strings attached.
Create ROI & Results
SEO, PPC and a Great Design = More Clients.
We Make Your Life Easy
One Agency for Web, Branding & Marketing.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.5 Mbps up to 100 Mbps dedicated, symmetrical broadband
- Cisco Integrated Services Router ISR 2900 series
- Fully-managed router with back-office service and support included
- Layer 3 networking supports hub-and-spoke or fully-meshed virtual networks between all customer locations
- Compatible with NxT1, DS3, Ethernet, fiber access types
- Supports centralized Internet and voice trunking to help manage costs and improve network security
- Five Classes of Service (COS)
- Configure multiple logical networks across a single network connection
- Remote user access
- Multiple VPN arrangements are available
- Over 30 productivity-enhancing applications and services are available
MPLS Voice Bundle
- 1,000 pooled minutes for domestic outbound long distance and inbound Toll-free minutes
- Pooled-minutes can be shared between parent / child multi-location accounts
- Up to five simultaneous calls
- Two analog ports
- Up to 50 DIDs
- Standard Toll-free number
- Two Standard Voicemail boxes
- One Basic Directory Listing
- Standard Calling Features:
- Three-Way Calling
- Call Hunting (Analog only)
- Call Blocking (900/international)
- Call Transfer (Analog only)
- Accounting Codes
- Call Forwarding